What NOT to Do after you have made an offer and your loan is in Process!
Yauvan Kumar, Senior Loan Officer, at Mortgage Master recently shared some valuable tips for Buyers to make their loan process hassle free. Here are his tips for "what NOT TO DO" while your loan is in process. Any of these activities may delay or change the terms of your financing or even prevent qualification:
- Do not apply for new Credit
- Do Not change jobs during the process
- Do not make large deposits without creating a paper trail
- Do not wait too long before you liquidate funds from Stock or retirement accounts
- For Sellers... Do not start any home improvement projects that require a building permit before the appraiser has inspected the home.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions