227 cypressBrookline, MA 02445MLS Number 72644089

  • Price: $1,800
  • 157 Days on Market
$
$
%
$/month over payments
Federal 30-year interest rate: 2.87% last updated on Sep 17, 2020
* All Figures are estimates. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates.
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Active
227 cypress Brookline MA 02445227 cypress Brookline MA 02445227 cypress Brookline MA 02445227 cypress Brookline MA 02445
QR Code
  • 0.23Acreage

Driving Directions

New price and lease terms...rental reflects gross lease NOT triple net, Perfect location for your next office space, upper level of Kurkman's Market, a Brookline institution.This office space consists of two offices and can be rented separately or as one space. Total space is 1879 square feet. Office space Unit 1 is 1183 sq. feet and Unit 2 -696 sq. ft. both includes a share of common area. Unit 1 includes 2 parking spaces and Unit 2 includes 1 parking space. Freshly painted and newly carpeted. Direct access from street via a private entrance plus private restroom. Vacant and easy to show. Close proximity to Green Line D train-Brookline Hills T stop, Longwood Medical and downtown Boston.
Listed by Gail Boroyan and Mike DelRose Real Estate Team of RE/MAX Revolution

Ask A Question

Do not fill in this field:

More Info

Parking

  • Parking Spaces1
  • Parking Feature1-10 Spaces
  • Total Parking Spaces1

Building

  • No Buildings1
  • No Stories2
  • Entry OnlyNo

Utilities

  • UtilitiesPublic Water, Public Sewer

Photos

  • Photo Date2020-04-15T10:51:00
  • Number of Photos4

Basic Information

  • MLS Number72644089
  • Prop TypeCI
  • Status Date2020-08-13T10:15:00
  • Date Listed04/15/2020
  • List Price$1,800
  • LeaseYes
  • Lease TypeGross
  • DirectionRoute 9 East left on Cypress .
  • MLS StatusActive

Location

  • Unit No2
  • Streetcypress
  • TownBrookline
  • StateMA
  • Zip02445
  • CountyNorfolk
  • LocationNeighborhood

Property

  • Acreage0.23
  • Space AvailableFor Lease
  • SubletNo
  • Lot Size9801
  • Main LoAN4119

Other

  • Modification Date2020-08-17T03:05:00
  • Property TypeOffice
  • Listing AlertNo
  • Year Built SourcePublic Record
  • DisclosureYes
  • DisclosuresOffice space can be rented separately or together. Utilities for Unit 1 15% Unit 2 9% Total 24%.
  • Book11156
  • Listing AgreementExclusive right to Lease
  • Off Bldg Sf1879
  • ExchangeNo
  • Page727
  • View Count5
CENTURY 21  Advance Realty
CENTURY 21 Advance Realty
Office: 781-395-2121
284 Salem Street
Medford, MA 02155

The property listing data and information, or the Images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information, and the Images, are for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the Images, set forth herein.

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

$

Do not fill in this field: