- Over a decade of paralegal and professional consultative sales experience
- Massachusetts Notary Public since 1994
- Massachusetts Bar Association (MBA) member-Paralegal since 1993
- Honest, professional, intuitive, hardworking, sincere and knowledgeable realtor working hard for you throughout your home buying experience
- Many years representing and helping Buyers and Sellers achieve their Real Estate Goals
“Kym was very helpful in advising us on how to stage our house, and what projects should be prioritized, and which were not as important. We were very thankful in how she was considerate of our family while scheduling open houses and showings. Negotiations with prospective buyers went very smoothly thanks to her expertise. Kym was more than just an agent- she was a friend! It was an extremely stressful time for our family, and I felt I could depend on her. I am very grateful for that. Our house sold within 10 days and we are very satisfied with our proceeds from the sale.”
- Celina, Melrose, MA
Kym came to us, referred by a trusted family member. She immediately took charge, of staging, photographing and advertising the property. Kym took care of everything that came up, keeping me informed, but handling it herself. She did an outstanding job! ......................... Catherine A. Stanley Magnolia, MA.