Tips for Selling Your Home
- Your home's appeal is a deciding factor in whether a potential buyer decides to make an appointment to see your home or submit an offer
- Individual tastes vary, but you should follow some basic rules in getting your home ready for sale:
- Curb appeal - first impressions are important. Does the front and front entrance to your home look well cared for and inviting? A buyer's first impression is important; so be sure that the shrubs and lawn are cared for, the walkway uncluttered.
- Clean interior and well lit-rooms - Clean, organize, and neutralize your home to make it look bigger and cleaner. Buyers need to be able to envision their own belongings in the home; so, avoid too many personal effects.
- Storage spaces - yes, buyers look in closets and storage spaces. If your closets and storage areas are crammed with belongings.it will look as if there is not enough space.
- These are just a few suggestions. Your agent may have other tips to share. Contact us for more information about selling real estate in the Boston area.